Terms and Conditions of West End Expression of Interest (EOI)
- The submission of an EOI form does not guarantee use of space at West End Melbourne.
- Applications will be fairly assessed against criteria set by the property owner.
- The criteria for the EOI are designed to determine the suitability of businesses to operate successfully at West End.bn
- The criteria can be made available to EOI applicants upon request.
Terms and Conditions of West End Retail Kickstarter Grant Program (grant program)
- The grant program has been designed to support incoming businesses to spaces within West End.
- The grant program does not include leasing support. This is to be provided by the property owner separately and in addition to grant funding. Leasing support includes access to heavily reduced rent (for businesses providing services) or percentage rent (for businesses selling products or goods) options.
- Only eligible applicants will be awarded funding through the grant program.
- The grant funds available by application only are between $15,000 and $150,000 inc GST.
- The amount of grant funding will be within this range, however the final amount offered to successful applicants in the grant program will be determined by the property owner.
- An additional grant application, separate to the EOI application, must be completed to be eligible for grant funding.
- Within this grant application, applicants must state how much funding they are seeking and break down what this funding will go towards. We will assist you with this application to ensure maximum likelihood of success.
- Grant funding may only go towards eligible, pre-approved costs. These include: select setup costs, select brand and marketing costs, select fit-out costs, select equipment costs and select operational costs.
- Grant funding will only be distributed on presentation of invoices to the property owner.
- Project management support will be provided to all businesses up until moving into West End.
- Place management support will be provided to all businesses whilst operating in West End. This will include property owner contributions to retail promotions, marketing, maintenance and cleaning.
- Grant funding may only be used on businesses or concepts to be located within the West End precinct.
- No funding can be used to enhance online businesses or businesses in other locations.
- Grant funding must be utilised within 3 months unless otherwise agreed by the property owner in writing.
At Trenerry Property, we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your information. We understand that customers using the West End website how important the privacy of your personal information is to you. The following statement addresses relevant privacy issues for Trenerry Property. However, if you have any further questions relating to this privacy statement, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Information we collect
For each visitor to our web site, our web server collects information for statistical purposes eg:
– The number of users who visit the website,
– The date and time of visits,
– The number of pages viewed,
– Traffic patterns
This is anonymous statistical data and no attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities. We use this data to evaluate our website performance and to improve the content we display to you.
When you provide information
The type of information that we collect from you will depend on what products and services you use on the website. When you provide us with personal details i.e. when applying for a West End product or online service, we will request personal information such as your name and address, your e-mail address and a contact phone number. This information is important so we may contact you when necessary on issues relating directly to the product or service.
We will not use your personal information for any purpose which is not related to the products or services we provide to you or for any purpose for which you would not reasonably expect us to use the information. Your information may be used by Trenerry Property to enable us to offer you other products and services that will enhance our relationship with you. It is your decision whether you wish us to provide this service to you. We may release information about you where there is a duty to the public to disclose that information. However, we will not sell or disclose your information to any individual or entity outside Trenerry Property or West End Melbourne, for marketing purposes.
We may use your email address to send our regular communications which provide information, updates on new services and special offers. It is our policy to only email customers who give us permission to do so. If we send you an email for a commercial purpose, we will give you the option of not receiving further communications of this nature.
Mobile Phone Numbers
We may use your mobile phone number to send our regular communications via SMS which provide information, updates on new services and special offers. It is our policy to only send messages to customers who give us permission to do so. If we send you a SMS for a commercial purpose, we will give you the option of not receiving further communications of this nature.
Security of captured data
When capturing customer data it is passed through a secure Trenerry Property server using encryption technology to ensure that your information is protected when being sent over the Internet. This also applies to information that may be collected for Trenerry Property by an agency i.e. when entering a competition, where it will also be passed through a secure server. Additionally, all stored customer information is protected from unauthorised access through the use of secure passwords and user logons or other security procedures.
For Further information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No responsibility is accepted by West End Landco Pty Ltd or Trenerry Property for the accuracy of any information contained herein or for any action taken in reliance thereon. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all aspects. Details contained herein do not constitute any representation by the vendor or by the agent and are excluded from any contract. Images and artist’s impressions are indicative only and are subject to change without notice.